To all our patients and friends of the Foundation, we hope this finds you and your family well.
It has indeed been challenging times, but such a testament to our resilience and community spirit.
The Research Foundation has now resumed services following our closure due to Covid 19. We have reviewed our protocols and practices to ensure the safety of all our patients, and staff.
Some new practices we have adopted are outlined below:
- You will be contacting in advance of your appointment with some short screening questions
- Our appointments will be managed to allow for appropriate social distancing. For example, we will ask you to arrive no sooner than 10 minutes before your appointment is scheduled.
- On site, you will be asked to adhere to hand hygiene and follow distancing guidelines. If you have a mask, you may bring it with you.
- Using a no-contact thermometer, your temperature will be taken when you arrive. Staff of the Research Foundation also have their temperature taken at the start of each day.
- If you require an accompanying person, we will discuss arrangements for this during your pre-appointment call.
- If you are making payment, we can do this in advance by telephone, or contact-less on arrival.
To our patients who unfortunately had their appointment postponed, thank you for your patience. We will be in touch as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment.
If you have any queries or concerns, remember you can always contact us by phoning 01 6343630 or by email at email@example.com.
With best wishes,
All the Team at the Research Foundation.